Denon AVR-2312CI 7.2-Channel Integrated Network A/V Receiver,as the mid-level model of the IN-Command Series, this receiver sets a new standard in 3D, Blu-ray, game console, and other entertainment device integration. It has 7 discrete 105-watt channels, dual subwoofer outputs, and multiple high-resolution audio formats. It also supports HDMI v1.4a. Enhanced by digital network audio/photo streaming capabilities, including support for AirPlay, mp3/WMA/WAV and FLAC HD audio, and Windows 7 compatibility, the AVR-2312CI is ready for network home entertainment.
Surround Sound with Dual Sub woofer Outputs
Fully compatible with current HD audio formats, the Denon AVR-2312CI 7.2-Channel provides powerful, theater surround sound. The vibration-resistant construction.
- Equal Power Amp Design: Each of the AVR-2312CI’s seven 105-watt* channels is powered by its own discrete circuit.
- Dual Sub-woofer Outputs: An additional sub woofer output proves especially useful in large room settings.
- High-Definition Audio Support: The AVR-2312CI features support for Blu-ray high-definition audio formats, including Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio.
- Dolby Pro Logic IIz: With the option of two additional height channels, this feature adds a vertical dimension to the sound stage.
- Audyssey MultEQ XT Support:
- Multi-Zone/Multi-Source Playback: The AVR-2312CI lets you enjoy a program source in the Main Zone (the room where the AVR-2312CI is located) and in one other room.
Full HD Support
Vivid 3D Visuals with HDMI v1.4a
- 3D Pass-Through: The AVR-2312CI is able to pass through 3D signals from your Blu-ray player, ensuring that the 3D effect doesn’t get lost in translation. It also recognizes signals from 3D television broadcasts.
- Audio Return Channel: HDMI v1.4a also features Audio Return Channel functionality, which allows for audio content from your display to be played back through the AVR-2312CI via the single HDMI cable that goes from the receiver to the display. This eliminates the need for separate audio and video cables running from your TV to the receiver.
- Auto Lipsync Setting: The convenience of Auto Lipsync allows you to eliminate annoying sync issues caused by digital transmissions.
- Deep Color and x.v.Color Support: The AVR-2312CI also supports Deep Color and x.v.Color schemes, which can display a larger color range than standard-definition schemes.
Enhanced Network Capability and iPod Connectivity
AVR-2312CI lets you listen to Internet radio, play audio files, and display images via an Ethernet connection. Also supports AirPlay, which allows you to stream music wirelessly from an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or iTunes.
The Denon Remote App installed on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch, you can perform basic operations, like turning the AVR-2312CI’s power on or off, adjusting the volume, and switching sources.
FLAC HD Decoding
For serious audio enthusiasts, FLAC HD decoding support provides for the ultimate playback of your high-definition music files. Also MP3, WMA, and AAC, is crisp and clear.
Supports Pandora, Flickr, Rhapsody, and More
GUI Overlay and Remote Control for Simple Operation
With its programmable functions and intuitive button layout, the AVR-2312CI is designed for ease of use.
The AVR-2312CI’s pre-memory remote control with Glo-Key and on-screen programming .
105 watts per channel (8 ohms, 20 Hz – 20 kHz, THD 0.08 %), 135 watts per channel (6 ohms, 1 kHz, THD 0.7%)